NaBloPoMo: Day 5
It’s rainy. I’m cold. I’m running out of ideas…
‘Ello! I have almost finished Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire… It was so different from the movie!
So today I wanted to share this quiz I found. :)
What’s your theme song? :P
This was mine:
“Want You Back” by Cher Llyod
“You’re tough and edgy — but most of all, bold. You’re not afraid to speak your mind, or talk to a guy first. If you want something (like your ex back), you’ll stop at nothing to make sure you get it!”
Don’t forget to be awesome! :P
Nablopomo: Day 3
I still have ideas.
Links for teen girls! Some of my faves. :)
It doesn’t matter if you’re girly or not! Both kindsa links here. :D
1. http://www.mycandylove.com/ Click create an account! It’s tons of girly fun + it’s totally free, unless you choose for it not to be. :)
2. https://play.spotify.com/discover Music! Music everywhere! It has ads occasionally, but the music doesn’t pause to load. You can also get rid of the ads, but that costs money.
3. http://www.polyvore.com Collage anything you want, anytime! It can automatically publish your creations to facebook/wordpress/blogspot and a number of other things, if you choose. :) It’s easy to disable that, too. It’s also a great place to keep an eye on trends!
4. http://icanhas.cheezburger.com/lolcats lol I know… But… FUNNY CAT PICTURES.
5. http://www.blacklemag.com/ Sciencey stuff! Cool trends. Ways to save the environment! The list goes on and on. Go check it out! There’s also a newsletter full of interesting things!
6. http://www.missliterati.com/ A fun website to check out if you like to write or read. :) If that’s not exactly your teenage cup of tea in a website, try this one: http://www.gurl.com/
Thanks for looking!! :D
So today I was walking around aimlessly, trying to figure out what to post about, and that’s when I realized: I’ve never shared my Myers-Briggs personality type with you people. For those who have no idea what I’m talking about, here: (For those who already have a firm grip of the topic, skip this paragraph) It’s a simple personality quiz developed by (Guess who!) Myers and Briggs. Probably more people, but for some reason if there were more people who helped make and research for the quiz, they didn’t show up on the radar. Anyway, there are lots of different personality type categories. Mine is ENFJ/INFP. This jumbled bunch of letters means…
Extroverted (Slightly over Introverted)
Judging (Sometimes Percieving)
That’s what it means for me. Yours is most probably different from mine. Why not post it in the comments? :D
Of course, if you haven’t taken the test yet, you’ll probably want to. :P Here: http://similarminds.com/jung.html
:D Have a most sunshiney day!
Rainy Mood. Just….. Rain. : )
The Legend of Korra!
:) Yay! It’s out! Click the link to watch. No kidding!
A hatchery/info website that can ship as few as 3 baby chicks, with useful info about chicks, incubation, hens, roosters, and eggs… they also sell supplies.
How to… CHICKEN!
A guide to everything chicken.
Trust me, these are websites worth looking at.
This is a cool site where you are a character of a class, mage, rouge, or fighter. This site is very simple but sometimes makes computers run slow. Have fun!
Here are a few links for the yuletide season.
If you just don’t know what to get the child or teenager on your list than here is an accurate list of gift ideas for that lucky newborn to 18 year old. Very good list, it even organizes the gift ideas by price!
It’s not exactly a winter link but a perfect list of books to read next, or if your a gift giver, a good list of books to give as a gift to the reader in your life.
Not really a list of winter activities but more like indoor ideas to keep you (mostly) off the couch. ;)
This one is good because little kids and toddlers can play these games and make these crafts without destroying everything in sight and wrecking your project. Believe me, I know how annoying that can be. :)
Recipes for when it’s too cold to go play in the snow, or for when you’re warming up from a snowball fight.
Last but not least holiday music to listen to while your wrapping gifts.
If you Homeschool, these are good ideas to keep you busy during “recess” or winter break.
Your friend, Mousepaw
May your days be happy,
your heart be light,
your Christmas merry,
and your new year bright.
Today I’ll do links for girls.
1. Blue Jeans Online
Dedicated to empowering kids, teens and young women to create, produce, publish and promote their creative works.
An individual site for girls with tips on fashion, horoscopes and more
Monthly webzine featuring chat rooms, cool articles by girls, advice, and contests.
Just Three Today.
<3 your friend,
How about this instead:
Great 4 Preschoolers!
Link number 2! Good for kids 3 and up.
“””the_ third_ link””
The amazing #4 ! almost any age
OK No more little kid links!
Parents: You might find more sites 4 your little( or not so little) ones here:
This site is soooooooooooooo awesome!!!!!!!!